Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Forget Whhaa?! ;p

"Don't make a girl fall for you if you have no intention to catch her."

I think I've reposted this quote before this. I was reading this girl's blog and this phrase catches my attention and makes me smile every single time I read it. It's so beautifully put into words. It just describes all the hatred and the sarcasm anger you have for a guy. If you're a girl. :) 

Last Friday I went to Timbre, Clarke Quay to catch the GoodFellas perform. So what can I say? They're good. The lead, Gaz was having flu and Steph insisted it was his flu that made him sound good. Mean, but I kinda agree in someway because I like guys' voices that sound like they're having flu, so it makes sense. Hahaha. You know what's the best part of the whole night? I got swept by the beautiful scenery and the wind. The same places I walked when I fell in and out of the 'shit' and the whole dejavu thing hit me like a rockafella. I felt like I was choking with the past. So dramatic right? But every single thing, every single past burden was lifted when they performed the Cee Lo Green's Porkiu. IT WAS AWESOME! IT WAS THE EXACT SONG THAT GOT ME THROUGH THE SHIT DAYS! I was so excited and I terus felt good and got back on my happy feet! Hahahaha!

I think it's time for me to put the past behind. After all, I'm having the advantage of doing so now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment