Saturday, May 28, 2011

Just the smile on your face lets me know everything will be alright.

"How many hours have we talked away?
How many nights have we been there for each other;
trying to figure out the hows and whys of life?

How often have we laughed so hard over things that weren't really funny or celebrated victories that only sister could understand the real importance of?

Do you know how many times I've looked at you and admired you and thought to myself, "I'm so glad she's my sister"?
More times than you'll ever know.

Love you lots"



She's more than a sister to me and he's more than a sister's friend to me. This will be a long post. :)


I was eleven, at my aunty's wake, that I found out my parents was supposed to give me up for adoption, to my uncle in Singapore. But then his wife didn't want to take care of me, as a toddler, so the adoption 'delayed'. My sister then recalled the incident to me. My mum was carrying me, with my sister by her side going to Singapore by train. My mum told my sister: "Later Mei Mei won't be coming back with us and don't ask anything in front of KaoFoo later." and she remembered that she kept asking my mum why and probably like the movies, my mum would reply: "I'll tell you when it's time for you to understand." Hahahaha, imagination ran wild. -________- I didn't know what my mum replied actually. But when it didn't happen, my sister said she was very happy to see me coming back with them. :') I can't believe I actually nearly lost the chance to grow up with her until this very day! But when we were young, I was an asshole and we argued every single day. I thought we hated each other. Maybe we did, at that time. Hahaha.


This reminds me of the post in my very first blog, I forgot what was the link. Hahaha. I changed my blog's url about five times. HEHEHEHAHAHA. My parents couldn't stand us, we couldn't stand at the sight of each other as well. But I didn't know what happened when I was in Primary Five. My sister was in Secondary Three. We suddenly decided to stop fighting and would only pretend to quarrel to piss my dad off and when he's really pissed, we'll laugh and she'll say: "Nolaaaa! We're just pretending to quarrel." I still remember we were in the car at that time, with her leaning against the car's left door. :) After that, we HARDLY fight. Maybe a few unnecessary sarcasm shots at one another, but after half an hour or so, then we're cool. :) But of course sometimes there are longer 'wars'. Hahahaha tipu ah if i say never. Things were a lot better then and especially after I entered Sec 1 and she was in Sec 5. You know how majority of teenagers hate to be in the same school as their siblings/relatives, but I actually love it! She'd bring home confiscated chocolates and movies HAHAHAHA! Everyday, she drives us to school, parks under the shade and the best is our trip home! We'll always bet at the duration she needs to get home from school and she'll be speeding all the way in her favourite red Kancil with The Used CD smashing the speakers and us screaming at the top of our lungs, singing along with the lyrics. It was AWESOME! :) Then in the evening while my parents are having tuition, she'll be holding the small red bucket filled with Dettol and a torn cloth to sanitise the car. Hahahaha :)


She then left for KL and every single holiday, I'd stay with her in her hostel. I always get to sneak in without fail. You know how others giggle nervously when they pass the guard, thinking they're funny and cool for committing a crime but instead, they're actually just creating suspicion. Bodoh. We just play it cool and wear the confident muka selamba face. But every stay, I'm always ready for her PMS season and when it comes, it comes EVIL. -___________- Her PMS is really really really different from any other woman living on earth! I promised myself to never step back into the hostel and stay with her but every single time she asks, I'll stay. And then face her psycho PMS. -_________- Hahahaha -_______________-


But really, she's not the typical sister everyone has. During my UPSR, instead of motivating me at home, she'll be busy teaching me all the cheats for the Sims game. HAHAHA! Yes, I'll never let you forget this! Hahahaha :p Then when I was 16, she made me make full use of our nearly identical face to use her ID to sneak into clubs. HAHAHAHAHAWTF!


Like what she wrote to me (above), we enjoy each other's company a lot because it's damn fcuked up for the public as we enjoy making fun of everyone. -___________- For example, the girl is damn hot, but we'd still make fun of some imaginary things we create to make the girl actually not so hot. Sometimes we'd say: "Too bad lah, she has a nice body but a shitty wtf face and she thinks she's damn hot, which directly throws her in the buffaloes category." Hahahaha but without her, I don't even have the mood to look at anyone because there's no one to make fun of them with me. And it's not even because we're perfect that's why we are able to confidently make fun of them, but it's actually because we know that no one is perfect, that's why we do it! HAHAHAHA and the things that we make fun of are usually the flaws we have ourselves, so we don't mind. HAHAHA FEL. Our favourite role play is for my sister to put on her specs and act blind with me guiding her the way. HAHAHA and we hate Public Display of Affection so much that we'll imitate what the mushy things that couples do, right in front of them. HAHAHAHA FTL. AND THE WORST, she enjoys going around, pulling strangers'hair and make them think it's ghost and go around kids, asking them random questions that aren't meant for their ears. HAHAHAHAHAWTF. Recently, she asked a girl that was holding her father's hands: "Is he your boyfriend?" and she told me that girl's an idiot because she didn't answer her question.
-_____________-

She knows me best, inside and out. She understands every single reason for every single action of mine. Whenever I'm labelled the 'asshole' tag, she and Victor will be the one who'll say: "HAHAHA I'm so proud of you." Becauseeeee, only she and Victor will understand that every so-called 'asshole' action of ours are just our own ways of protecting ourselves! But soon, I got used to the frequent misunderstandings by others and I just came to the point where I think why should I bother explaining myself, it's not like they're gonna change their perception towards and what's even more logical, these backstabbers mean NOTHING to me. I even care for Spongebob and Patrick more than I care about these pricks.

And there's She's The Man. Our all time favourite movie. I swear we've watched it for 50 times! There were even times where we repeat the movie for three times and we still laugh at the same spots every single time! HAHAHA :) The other time in my previous college, I was watching it alone and I laughed and commented to the air. I waited for a familiar response but there wasn't any. I turned around and my other two roommates were staring at me like an idiot. :'( Then I stopped watching and called my sister instead because I missed her so damn much! But weirdly, everytime she calls, I'll be in a pissed off mood because I hate phone calls! HAHAHA! But still she keeps calling and asks the same question: "Qi, you don't sound so pissed can or not?"HAHAHA :')

Since three years back, Aunty Fay will ALWAYS ask the both of us: "You two ah! Can keep talking and talking and talking! Morning talk till night! If your sleep late, then continue talking somemore! Your got so much things to talk about ah?! Really talk non stop ah you two!" And the most recent one that Aunty Fay scolded my sister after I came here because she kept on telling Aunty Fay she misses me: "Eh you shattap can or not? You better just go and get married with QiQi!" HAHAHAHAHAHA mmm, Aunty Fay, we actually planned to marry each other. HAHAHAHAHAWTF but true. And I don't mind. :)

Our latest favourite stupid quotes: Tell me 'bout it, baby LeBlanc~ in a stupid fail cheesy British accent.

Ahh, my Homer keeps telling me to sleep and typing in the dark is bad for my eyesight. So Victorado Man Baba, the next long post will be yours! :)

Bon Nuit.
Man Baba, Sailor Gaga.
Love and Hugs.
:)


:*



No comments:

Post a Comment