Sunday, May 8, 2011

You bleed just to know you're alive.

"All flowers in time, bend towards the Sun. I know you say that there's no one for you, but here is One."

This song makes me appreciate so many things that are happening right now. The exhaustion and frustration I felt in my previous college, it was terrible. I had no mood for my books, no mood for people. I was just trying make something new happen just to pass my time. I made mistakes, I leave certain people feeling unappreciated and used but at that point, I had no feeling of guilt or whatsoever. I felt lifeless there. Of course there are good moments because of my roommate since the first day of college, Na and then it was Mas the next semester. Three of us were always together. And of course good times comes with bad times. Then the most recent one, I got to get closer with Ajeed. These three classmates, I like them. It's already hell in there and I think without them three, it'll be worst. Terus masuk lubang hitam and even Doraemon can't help me. Na was my very first and best friend in college. We did drift apart at some point when we had different rooms, houses and shifts but she's the friend that I miss the most even till today because she's crazy. She's one who appears to be very cool and whatever-suka-hati-engkau but as I got to know her more, no one would ever imagine what she's facing. During hard times, we will ignore each other until one of us regains back our 'strength' only we'll ask each other "Na/Golek, you okay or not..?" because during our down moments, we memang pantang if people asks are we okay. HAHAHA :') 

Na, IF you ever happen to read my blog, I really miss you lah Hot Nurse! No one calls me Golek or Amoi here anymore and it's been awhile since I last heard someone says 'mehh' in such a celaka cheesy way. And no one has been such a failure being emo like you. HAHAHA I'll one day make a 'Kekasih Gelapku' video for you. HAHAHA I hope you won't find another Amoi as celaka as me. :( CHEEEESYYYYY. HAHAHA

Hahaha, I was supposed to write about appreciating life then and now but ended talking about my favourite roommate, bedmate and classmate back in my old college. :')

God bless you, Na. Be strong like you always are and.. stay awesome. 















Best regards,
Golek.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment