Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We're sick like animals, we play pretend.

The interviewer was even more excited than me! She called to inform about them wanting to offer me the sponsorship but at the same time to tell me to allow some time grace for her to get done with her extra packed schedule for this week. Hahaha I can sense a really happy working environment in the future! I remember during the interview, the three superbly good and nice interviewers and I were hardly discussing about the whole nursing bursary issue. Instead, they were asking about my family background, my opinion on some random things, about my hometown, the Durian town, and about how is my uncle doing and all these topics! Just before I left only they started about the whole bond rules and regulation and that was about it! The middle interviewer, a man, even sulked at me and said, pointing towards the other two female interviewers beside him, saying: "These two durian lovers.." Hahahaha!

Oh by the way, the name of the hospital is St. Luke's Hospital. It's not an acute hospital but I love this one much more than the acute ones becauseeeeee their main care is on geriatrics! THIS IS REALLY LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE AND I'M FINALLY OFFICIALLY WORKING TOWARDS MY LONG TIME DREAM! :D

I've always wanted to be an awesome geriatric nurse to make sure these elderly patients get a well-deserved service! Seriously, I don't really like kids but to me, elderly are the most beautiful people alive! :)

Wait and see an awesome nurse bloom. HEHEHEHAHAHAHOHOHO :p

No comments:

Post a Comment