Monday, April 18, 2011

18th April 2011.

I gave today's date an honour to be the title because it's my first official day of studying in the ultimate dream school of mine, Nanyang Polytechnic. Why is my starting phrase so cheesy? Hahaha nevermind, but it's true. I love it here. The lecturers are nice, fun, and awesome to wrap it all up. I'm in Tutorial Group 13, three boys and the rest are the girls. Two from Myanmar, two from Malaysia and four from China. Others are locals. They're all really good groupmates and even the boys are nice, funny and friendly! They talk to you, they care for you!

First semester is the hardest, Mrs Tan said. But as long as we get to have a GPA of at least 2.5 or even better, 3.0 and above, the following semesters will be much easier and in the future, most of the good universities and hospitals will only accept students with results of at least GPA 3.0 and I'm quite confident in maintaining a GPA of 3.0 and above if I concentrate on my studies. :)

New study table and chair from Ikea. 
Can you see the awesome pink?
It matches with my white table!
So yes, I'm doing great!

P/s: I have to to at least get a tuition grant! 
Hahaha. 
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment