Thursday, April 28, 2011

7220.

This is crazy. I didn't get the message that the 4pm class was cancelled so I spent two hours in the library before finding out about it. Did some light revision and next week's tutorial assignment. Crazy I know. My head feels so heavy. I'm starting to get stomach cramps, dizziness, nauseous and worst, I panic all of the time. Always worrying about my studies. Sometimes I complete the assignments which will be given in another two to three week's time so that I can have more time to do my revision. And yet, I continue counting the hours and minutes I have for revision. Sometimes, I'd rather stay in the library for few extra hours instead of going home because the journey will roughly take up about 40minutes. And once I reach home, I feel exhausted but I'd immediately switch on my laptop, spread out my books and lecture notes and start studying. Again. Studying is good but what I'm doing, I know I'm going overboard. But I just can't let loose. I decided to force myself to by joining Steph for a movie. Before that, I rushed home and went to the mall an hour earlier so that I could go to the library and while waiting for her, I can do some studying. During dinner, I spent the time discussing with her about issues I just learned from classes. During the movie, I keep staring at my watch to count the time left for me to study when I get home. Even though I force myself to think that it's okay, I've studied today but still, I keep feeling guilty. Guilty for going out and wasting time instead of staying at home to study. I'm starting to have most of the symptoms for anxiety attacks. :/ I don't want to slack but I just want to let loose a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment