Sunday, April 3, 2011

Ship Shop.

In PJ with Aunty Fay and Kairan for almost the third week now and our parents came up for a visit last Friday, along with Surbee. Okay, I'm lazy to type much so I'll make it brief. Hahaha. They reached on late Friday night so we went home straight. Had some durians and small talks about money and college and TADAA Day Two. Had Chinese food for breakfast, then book fair and tea at the new SS2 Mall. Headed to Amcorp Mall, bought cook books and had Korean food for lunch. Went home, watched Orphan and went out for dinner. After dinner we jalan at Sunway Giza for groceries. And toodei, had Dim Sum and Noodles then sent our parents off. Taught my niece how to write an 'a' then we went to The Curve to golek, had the Ikea lunch, bought The Little Mermaid and headed home. Had a Chinese dinner and Tropicana Mall to burn our fats.

They had this fountain at the mall in SS2 and the devil started playing with it. 
Karen: Look at your shirt. It's wet now.
Shelby: Okay. Take off my shirt then!
And she did.
AND she continued playing, shirtless.

We were buying books and suddenly she stoned at one corner.
Karen: What are you doing?
Shelby: I'm shitting in my diapers.
Joan: Let's go clean your ass.
Shelby: WAIT. I'm with my best friend.
The other girl was just a stranger with her brother and the poor girl got so scared of my niece that they both ran out from the bookstore. She too ran out of the shop with an unpaid book so I had to carry her in. As a revenge, she took the metal basket and slam at my leg.
T___________________T
OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT BURNS!
Did you guys watch She's The Man by Amanda Bynes?


P/s: I'm still hoping that the next post sounds better. HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment