Saturday, April 9, 2011

Difference.

Long journeys alone gives me time to slowly recollect what happened and how I dealt or have yet to deal with them. I sometimes laugh and smile alone reminiscing all the good memories. Some eventually fades away, making me think hard on what happened that caused the change. Was it me, or was it them? You ever felt stupid when you think back of some particular events that you once thought was funny turns out to be yourself actually being used and made fun of without being respected? At least I know I had. Hahaha. Most of them I tend to just forgive and forget, as moping around about these small matters seems like a suicidal thing to me. :) But there's this particular small, stupid, 'funny' yet disturbing 'flashback' hit me like my current jam-packed bag pack in front of me being thrown at my nose. It really keeps haunting me in a very disturbing way. I just smile at the imagination of myself telling you: Aww pretty darling, how could you.. In a rather annoying, cocky British accent. Hahahahhaahahahahahahahaahahaha. Yes, that's how my brain works instead when I'm really pissed. Hahaha.

So I edited a few names in my contacts list and I kept laughing alone in the train. Mann, I wish you're right beside me right now. :)

Ohh and this: I don't like it when you keep thanking me when it actually meant nothing and I hate it even more when you keep apologising knowing you're at fault. It's nothing to me anymore. It's specially meant for you. I'm strong and now have decided to have nothing to do with you. I'm saying that whole long phrase with R-E-S-P-E-C-T YOW!


Have an awesome day, new found stranger! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment