Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Kiasu Affect.

For the first time, I really am 'scared to lose' but worry shall not, it's not to the extend where I keep all the knowledge to myself. It's just to the level where the moment the last class ends, my mind only think of I WANT TO GO HOME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE TO STUDY. Seriously. The one and only thing that is going through my mind every single weekday is study, study, study. Everyday I didn't fail to do revision but yesterday, I was too busy being emotional about the rejection thing and I ended up not revising at all and guess what? My brain went bazooka today, the whole day. It was so bad that I decided to drop two CCAs in order for me to have more time to study. Yes, it's the legendary word again and again. Yes, it somehow will secure me for the SGH sponsorship if I do really well in this upcoming Semester One exam and secondly, let me tell you the long kept secret, I want to be in the Director's List. I really never pushed myself this hard and this far. I hope I don't lose my brain. I just can't seem to relax. No doubt, it's an unhealthy thing. Hmm and this is only the second week of college. :/

And what's bringing the frown so frequently these days is none other than the evil word: money. I'm thinking of doing part time but then I wouldn't have the weekends to study. YES STUDY. I'm not the same slacky, carefree me anymore at the moment. Urgh, the short update and I'll be back to.. studying. :o

This is like my brain.
BEEEEECHAAAAAAABOOOOOOOOOM.
-________-

No comments:

Post a Comment